Thursday 13 October 2011

Necro Terrorist PART 3

Necro-terrorist



(PART 3)



When I was among the living I had no propensity for violence. But in the past two days since the holocaust I’ve hunted and killed

-

5 disliked teachers

3 accountants

A tax man

A local politician

Several individuals of ethnic minority

A doughy faced policeman

A man parking in a disabled space

A supermarket cashier

2 innocent lovers warm in each other’s embrace

An entire Buddhist men’s club

An old man we thought looked shady

A woman who dressed too revealingly

A man with a book in his hand

2 Smiths fans

A vegetarian (guess that’s 3 Smiths fans?)

A group of loitering teenagers



And countless others



You wouldn’t know it to look at me.



I’m the killer with the kind eyes.



If I think rationally, I know a person’s life has no meaning beyond the arbitrary importance they themselves give it.



But this doesn’t excuse my behaviour.



I miss Deborah. I remember the first time we ever kissed. It was in the height of summer 96 where the sounds of lawns being mowed and spitting sprinklers were heard down every block. We’d always been friends she and I. But that summer our relationship sparked into life, something new and unexpected and wonderful. I was as surprised as anyone when she tried it on with me!



She stabbed me with a stiff tongue – my first kiss.



I’m certain I was lousy at it.





Now I’m looking at her decapitated skull rolling down a warm tarmac road being chased by the starving undead.



If I’m to experience intimacy again, will I need to finagle a zombie?



Hmmm…



There’s a kid with a backward baseball cap and parachute pants on. He’s gaping idly at a television through a store-front window



– New Two and a Half Men’s on -



I can’t tell if he’s a zombie or not, but he’s blending in nicely



This loneliness is going to push me over the edge, I’m sure of it. Even when I choose to walk amongst them I feel isolated. No-one really connects anymore.



I hate every single one of them.



I hate the way they shuffle through life, leaching off of civilised society, eating the brains of the living, moaning and groaning and moaning and groaning…



God it’s just occurred to me the way I’ve been behaving. I’m no better than they are.



God Deborah…

Light of my life, fire in my soul, sad beauty I’ll miss you’re soft touch…



Oooh… new Two and a Half Men’s on…

No comments:

Post a Comment